Friday 22 January 2010

Dusting off these Rusty Blades!!!

I never really got going with this blog, real life and guild politics largely got in the way of me even starting. Fall outs with people, and deciding that I was off to another server to escape all the crap that was going on took it's toll.

So that said, why back now, well I'm more focused, and feel the need to actually have somewhere to write my thoughts on the actual classes I play, and if any of the people I know can be bother, then their thoughts on things as well. It's more a state of play as regards classes, and maybe a slight "How I do things" kinda place. This is by no means intended as a be all, end all of class mastery. More some random thoughts that have occurred to me as I've played.

More to come, I promise. :P

Ren.

No comments: